This week Benjamin and Zac discuss changes coming to watchOS apps, the launch of GymKit in Australia, changes in iOS 10.2 beta for iPhone X, iPhone rumors for next year including a larger OLED model and a mid-sized LCD update, and anticipation of HomePod and AirPlay 2.
9to5Mac’s Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, Google Play Music, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every week. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app.
Note: Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded as soon as possible.
- Benjamin Mayo
- Zac Hall
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple will require new Apple Watch apps to be native starting next year
- Apple releases iOS 11.1.1 for iPhone and iPad with ‘i’ autocorrect fix
- GymKit launches today in Australia, automatically sync workout data between Apple Watch and gym equipment
- Apple releases third iOS 11.2, watchOS 4.2, tvOS 11.2, and macOS 10.13.2 betas
- What’s new in iOS 11.2 beta 3? Hands-on with changes and features [Video]
- KGI: Apple adding 6.5-inch OLED and 6.1-inch LCD bezel-less iPhone to lineup in 2018
- HomePod: Everything we know about the Apple smart speaker so far
- AirPlay 2: Everything we know about Apple’s upgraded wireless audio streaming feature
Caseology: Win an iPhone X & case bundle from 9to5Mac & Caseology! [Giveaway]
9to5Toys: Visit 9to5Toys.com for daily deals and the best savings on Apple products this holiday season.
Feedback? Drop us a line at email@example.com. Remember: Subscribe on iTunes to catch all of the episodes as they go live and thanks for listening!