Apple will hold a big Spring Loaded event tomorrow, Tuesday April 20 and it’s already shaping up to be a biggie. With rumors swirling about everything from new iPad Pros to the announcement of AirTags, there could be a lot to look forward to.
Here, we outline the things that could and hopefully will be announced during tomorrow’s event. It’s unlikely that we will get them all, but it doesn’t hurt to hope, right?
Let’s get started.
New iPad Pro
Apple’s iPad Pro tablets are due a refresh but we aren’t expecting huge changes. A new mini-LED screen will reportedly come to the 12.9-inch iPad Pro, while USB 4.0 via USB-C will be offered by both sizes. Beyond that, improved performance is a given but the overall design isn’t expected to change much, if it all, compared to last year.
6th-gen iPad mini
The iPad mini is long overdue some love, but again we don’t expect any big changes on the outside. The Home button will remain, while a faster processer should mean performance the likes of which the smaller iPad has never seen before. An increase in display size to 8.4-inches or 8.7-inches thanks to reduced bezels, is however, on the cards according to some reports.
Again, we don’t expect much to change on the outside of the new iPad. Inside, a faster processor will bring it closer to last year’s iPad Pro and we might get new storage options. But don’t expect any big changes here.
The third-generation AirPods have been rumored for months and they might finally be announced tomorrow. A new design that is similar to AirPods Pro is expected, although there will be no support for active noise canceling technology here.
A bit of a longshot, Apple is set to refresh the iMac lineup with Apple silicon at some point. Will it be tomorrow? We’re not convinced, but whenever it does happen we also expect to see a redesigned chassis, splash of new color choice, and hopefully a larger display, too.
Rumors today suggest that Apple will launch Podcasts+ tomorrow. The subscription-based premium podcast service could see new first-party audio podcasts put behind a paywall. It’s also likely that it will be rolled into Apple One, too.
MagSafe Battery Pack
We’ve been hearing rumors of a MagSafe battery pack of late and it’s possible Apple will announce that tomorrow.
Spring Refresh for iPhone Cases and Apple Watch Bands
We strongly expect new iPhone cases and Apple Watch bands to be announced in some gorgeous spring colors, too.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.4.2 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.4.2 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.4.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download Unc0ver v6.0.0 IPA iPhone 12 Jailbreak For iOS 14.3
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.4 The Easy Way [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checkin
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak