Well known leaker and designer Ben Geskin has released a new image of what he believes the upcoming Galaxy Note 10 will look like and it makes for an interesting prospect.
The image is based on previously leaked information from Samsung insider, Ice universe. That information depicts a display with a central hole-punch camera hole as well as vertically aligned cameras around the back.
Overall, the design is nothing at all like the Galaxy S10, a fact that had previously been reported by Ice universe.
The new images created by Ben Geskin have also been given the seal of approval by Ice universe, so assuming the leaker’s information is correct we now have our best look yet as to what the Galaxy Note 10 will look like when it arrives. However, these are still renders based on leaks, so until we see Samsung officially announcing this thing, we’re going to just have to wait and see.
Assuming this is indeed what the Galaxy Note 10 looks like however, we’re not really sure what to Mae of that central hole-punch camera design. It’s very similar of teardrop designs but with slightly more display visible, although we’re not sure whether that makes enough difference to make this new design worthwhile.
We do also expect there to be two versions of the Galaxy Note 10, with a 4G and 5G model being released to cater for those particular markets. This being a Galaxy Note, a built-in stylus is also a given.
(Source: @BenGeskin [Twitter])
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 12.3.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Out, Here’s Changelog And Release Notes
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Out Now
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad