If you are heavily invested in Apple’s HomeKit home automation platform, then you are definitely going to want to invest the time in looking at the HomeRun 2 app. Thanks to the app, controlling HomeKit has never been as easy, as quick, or as versatile.
Choosing a preferred home automation platform can often be a difficult choice for a lot of people. Once an individual has settled on a platform, there is often a heavy investment in terms of time and money due to having to purchase compatible home automation hardware and then spend the time actually setting it up and customizing it to suit personal taste and needs.
For people sitting on the fence, the third-party ecosystem is more often than not one of the overriding reasons why people settle on Apple’s HomeKit. And HomeRun 2 just solidifies that choice.
With the HomeRun app, HomeKit-embedded users can quickly and efficiently set up HomeKit Scenes that can be used to run complex automation routines in a breeze. The app can also empower Apple Watch owners by allowing them to set up and create Complications that can be added to a watch face and then ran with a single touch from the Apple Watch display.
Impressively, it’s also possible to have Complications be time-based, meaning that a morning scene will appear during the relevant time and an evening scene will appear in the evening on the Apple Watch. This is perfect for those people that have a scene that they like to run as soon as they wake up and a “good night” scene that shuts everything down before bed in the evening.
The app also supports Apple’s widgets functionality, meaning that scenes can be added as one of three widget sizes to the Home screen of a compatible iPhone or iPad. For one reason or another, Apples own first-party Home app doesn’t actually support the adding of widgets, which means that this app will be worth it alone to some people just for that functionality. Especially those individuals who have truly embraced the widget lifestyle. It’s powerful, versatile, and definitely worth the $4.99 annual fee, or $19.99 lifetime free, for people highly embedded in the HomeKit platform.
If you are interested in finding out more about HomeRun 2 and what it can offer you, then you can visit the official marketing website to get the official perspective. Alternatively, if you’re ready to dive right in and see what it’s all about first-hand, then you can grab it right now on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, directly from the App Store.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.6 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.6 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.6 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.6 And iPadOS 14.6 [Guide]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checkin
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak