The Anker PowerLine II Lightning cable is now available to pick up via Amazon as a 2-pack for just $25.99. This reputable and highly reliable cable from leading accessories company Anker usually sells for around the $16 per cable mark but can be yours right now for just $12.50 per unit.
You only need to walk out of your house, sit in your office, or frequent a coffee shop to see a slew of mobile smartphones and tablets in use on any given day. All of those devices inevitably means that there is a growing requirement for cables in order to charge the devices and get data from the phone to a machine. iPhone and iPad owners have largely decided that Apple’s own cables simply don’t cut the mustard, meaning that there is a growing market for third-party cables like these.
The PowerLine II cables are generally considered to be up there with the best option on the market in a third-party capacity. Some people like to go for braided nylon cables but these PowerLine cables are just as durable and just as reliable. Anker claims that these cables are good enough to last for up to 12x longer than other cables on the market and have been designed to withstand more than 12,000 bends. The cables are also MFi Certified, meaning that they have been cleared to Apple’s own standard and are guaranteed to offer compatibility with Apple devices.
If you do have multiple devices, then you can do a lot worse than picking up a few packs of these to ensure that you are going to have multiple cables on-hand when required and that you are going to be saving money on the purchase. You probably could find cables a little cheaper than this if you scout around, but you are then faced with the “buy cheap buy twice” situation. Stick to quality and pick these 5-star-rated cables up right now from the link below for just $12.50 per item.
Buy: PowerLine II Lightning Cable (2-Pack) 6ft from Amazon: $25.99 | Original price: $32
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Final Released For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 13.2 Final Release Notes, Changes, New Features: Everything You Need To Know
- Downgrade iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 To iOS 13.1.3, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.2 Via Checkra1n Shown Off By Qwertyoruiopz
- iOS 13.2 Jailbreak Checkra1n Release Date Apparently Gets Teased
- iOS 13.2 / Catalina Apple Notes App Sync Not Working Via iCloud, Here Are The Details
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]