We’ve said it time and time again, but there are some great smart bulbs around beyond the usual big names like Philips Hue and LIFX, and Teckin is one name that you may not be familiar with. The company currently offers a few different packs of smart LED bulbs available, all with RGB color capabilities, and right now they can be yours at a special discounted rate.
The bulbs themselves are all 60W equivalent RGB color changing bulbs, and they’re of the E27 fitment variety as well meaning that they will play absolutely nicely with your existing bulb holders in your house. No expensive hub is needed to make any of these work as they connect directly to an existing WiFi network, and they connect to Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT making them perfect for starting or expanding a home automation system.
Right now you can save on either the 2 or 4-pack deals, so there’s an option for you whether you’re kitting your home out, or just want to dabble with a couple of rooms first.
- Buy: Smart LED Bulb WiFi Dimmable E27 Multicolor Light Bulb 2-pack from Amazon: $19.97 with code 757ZFQ8N | Original price: $27
- Buy: Smart LED Bulb E27 WiFi Multicolor Light Bulb 4-pack from Amazon: $35.99 with code 9DNXZQKL | Original price: $48
We’re big fans of smart home accessories, but we also know that not everyone wants to spend the money needed to get into a top-of-the-line Hue setup, nor should they have to. Offers like this are great ways of starting out without spending a huge amount of money, and thanks to the lack of any hub, they’re super easy to get up and running, too.
Regardless of what you end up buying here, just make sure that you apply the necessary discount code at checkout in order to get the discount that has been advertised above. If you miss that special code, then you will miss the special discount too. You don’t want that to happen, do you?
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.1.3 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 12.1.3 Release Notes, Changelog And Other Changes You Need To Know About
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.1.3 To iOS 12.1.2 / 12.1 [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.3 / 12.1.2: What’s The Latest Status?