Amazon is currently offering the latest 10.1-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab A in 128GB configuration for just $249.99 if you clip the on-page coupon.
Normally, this tablet sells for a cool $300 so this is a great saving, especially for a tablet with so much storage available to you.
Buy: Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1-inch 128GB Tablet from Amazon: $249.99 with on-page coupon | Original price: $300
The tablet comes with a full HD display that fills the front of the device. Then there’s also Dolby Atmos surround sound built in so you can get the most out of your content. Throw in a 12-hour battery life on a single charge and this could be the portable media device you’ve been looking for. Especially considering its impressive rating of more than four stars from Amazon customers.
The current generation of Galaxy Tab A was only released towards the end of April so this isn’t old stock that is being cleared out. Instead, it’s a great price on the latest and greatest that Samsung has to offer and if you need a tablet it is absolutely one that you should add to your shopping list.
Be quick though. Not only do we not know how long this deal is going to last for, but stock also appears to be limited. At the time of writing there were just ten units in stock, although Amazon does say that more are on the way.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Profile Update Along With Of iPadOS 13 Beta 3
- Download iOS 13 Beta 3 Profile Without UDID / Developer Account, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13 Beta 3 17A5522g IPSW Links, OTA Revised Update Released To Devs
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]