Here’s how to access and use iPhone X Control Center and Notification Center on iOS, complete with step by step instructions.
Apple has made a pretty big deal about Notification Center and Control Center in the past. And. let’s be honest, it doesn’t matter who you are or how you use your iPhone, the chances are that you use both of these experiences every single day of the week.
That’s why things could get pretty confusing fairly quickly when you take your iPhone X out of the box and start swiping up from the bottom to access Control Center toggles only to find yourself sitting in the App Switcher interface, or simply going back to Home screen. But don’t worry, it won’t take long to learn the new gestures and the new ways of accessing things, so let’s dive right in and see how we get to those notifications and Control Center toggles.
How to access Control Center on iPhone X:
Step 1: On the top right side of the “notch” – basically where the battery icon is – perform a swipe down gesture.
Step 2: This will bring Control Center into view with a familiar-looking iOS 11-themed interface. You can toggle anything you want and use it as you normally would.
How to access Notification Center on iPhone X:
Step 1: Accessing Notification Center on iPhone X is kind of similar to how it was on other devices, but it shares a bit of real estate with Control Center. Simply perform a swipe down gesture on the left side of the “notch” – where the time is display – to bring in Notification Center.
Step 2: Alternatively, you can also swipe down from the “notch” itself which houses TrueDepth camera module for Face ID in the center. This will bring down Notification Center as well.
And there you have it. A slightly different implementation where Notification Center is concerned and entirely different for Control Center. Still, both sections still exist on the device, and both sections are still important parts of the iOS 11 experience on iPhone X.
Also check: iPhone X Multitasking App Switcher, Force Quit Apps: How To Invoke Them.
You may also like to check out:
- Fix For iPhone X Activation “Could Not Activate iPhone” Error Possibilities
- Download iOS 11.2 Beta 2 IPSW Links And OTA For iPhone X
- The Best iPhone X Ultra-Slim Cases That Don’t Break The Bank
- The Best iPhone X / iPhone 8 Wireless Chargers
- Download iOS 11.1 IPSW Links And OTA Update Of Final Version
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.1 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Download iOS 11, 11.1, 11.0.3 Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1 / 11.0.3 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]