Have you ever signed up for a first- or third-party subscription through Apple and forgotten about it? Whether you’d like to cancel one or just remember what services or apps you’re paying for, follow along…
It can definitely be convenient to subscribe to recurring services through your Apple ID, but it can also be easy to forget what you’re paying for and a bit tricky to view it all.
- Open the App Store app on iPhone or iPad
- Tap your profile icon in the top right corner
- Tap on your name, then swipe down and tap on Subscriptions
- You’ll now see all the Active and Expired subscriptions tied to your Apple ID
- Tap on one to cancel, change options, or see more information
If you have multiple Apple IDs, don’t forget to check all of them.
You can also call Apple support to ask about any subscriptions you have associated with your Apple ID at 1-800-APL-CARE in the US. You can get more help at Apple’s support website as well.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to secure your iPhone and iPad Lock screen
- How to turn off Airplane Mode and Do Not Disturb mirroring with iPhone and Apple Watch
- How to report phishing attempts and other suspicious messages to Apple
- How to back up your Apple Watch
- How to enable ‘Calls on Other Devices’ like iPad or Mac
- How to enable Wi-Fi calling on iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch
- How to clean your dirty AirPods and charging case