If you didn’t pick up AirPods Pro when they launched, you might be having a tough time finding them. Follow along for a look at how to check AirPods Pro stock at Apple Stores, Amazon, Best Buy, and more to get a pair without waiting for weeks.
AirPods Pro availability was quite good when they launched at the end of October. However, shipping times have slipped and in-store stock at retailers can be tricky to find.
We’re already seeing third-parties jack up prices (6AVE Electronics via Walmart for example there) with the initial demand surge, so make sure to avoid prices beyond the $249 MSRP.
How to check for AirPods Pro stock at Apple, Amazon, Best Buy, more
- Head to the AirPods Pro buy page
- Under Add to Bag look at the details for Pickup
- Click Check another store to search for stock elsewhere
- You can also see shipping times for online orders (at the time of writing 2 weeks)
Alternately, you can check out stock aggregation sites like iStockNow to keep an eye on AirPods Pro availability and even set up alerts.
- AirPods Pro are sold by Apple through Amazon since it’s an authorized retailer.
- The fully wireless headphones are currently shipping a bit sooner from the retail giant than Apple’s online store, with Amazon quoting AirPods Pro arriving in 1-2 weeks at the time of writing. They sell for the same price as through Apple Stores.
- Best Buy, Amazon, and Apple have the best AirPods availability. But if you have a gift card or want to keep an eye on others, check out: B&H Photo, Adorama, Crutchfield, and Target.