Here’s how to convert existing factory wired Apple CarPlay to Wireless Apple CarPlay in your car the easy way without any physical hardware mods.
This great little gadget will take your existing wired CarPlay solution and turn it into a fancy new wireless one without ever having to visit a car dealership.
Apple CarPlay is pretty great but to take advantage of the even more impressive wireless CarPlay, you might need to buy a whole new car. Or do you?
Thankfully, not. The folks at iCarPlayDongle are currently offering a pretty great deal their dongle that takes your existing wired CarPlay solution and removes its tether, letting you use it completely wirelessly for the first time. And you won’t have to buy a new car to do it!
Even better, as part of 11.11 Sale, they’re offering 15% off to RP readers. All you need to do is remember to enter our special discount code when you’re checking out to avail this offer. So stop reading and go order!
Buy: iCarPlayDongle Pro: $129 with code 11SALE | Original price $139
Buy: iCarPlayDongle Pro C: $159 with code 11SALE | Original price $169
With iCarPlayDongle Pro, you can convert your car’s existing wired-CarPlay setup into Wireless CarPlay without having to change the whole radio or head unit.
This will work only if your existing car has official stock wired-CarPlay capability and is listed in our supported and tested cars list.
There are two different versions of this dongle available – one with a USB-A cable and one with a USB-C cable. Make sure to select the one that best suits your car and the ports it has when placing your order.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 14.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak