Here’s how to download and install AirShou IPA of screen recording app on iOS 10 or iOS 11 iPhone or iPad. There’s no jailbreak required for this to work.
If you have been in a position on your iOS device usage where you want to be able to record and live stream your screen, which could be useful for things like sharing live gaming sessions, then you really need to have this app installed on your device. Called AirShou and previously available as both a Cydia tweak and a web-based installation for non-jailbroken devices, it can now be sideloaded using Cydia Impactor or Xcode. Here’s how to go about doing that.
Step 1: This bit should be common sense to anyone who has any experience of sideloading applications onto an iOS device without having to use the App Store or Cydia. In order to do it, you’re going to need to have the AirShou IPA in your possession, which you can grab immediately from here.
Step 2: Now that you have the AirShou IPA on your machine, you need to actually take it from there and get it installed and executed on the iOS device. You can do this in one of two ways depending on your computer of choice and personal preference. Both ways are highlighted below with the relevant installation guides. Once you have followed the guide of your choice for sideloading, make sure to jump back into this article for the next steps:
- Xcode (official supported method for sideloading): How To Sideload iOS Apps Without Jailbreak Using Xcode
- Cydia Impactor: Sideload iOS Apps On Windows, Mac With Cydia Impactor Without Jailbreak, Here’s How
Step 3: Now that the AirShou IPA is on your device, you will need to actually tell iOS that it is a trusted source and that the system should be allowed to execute it and allow it to run. To do this, launch the native Settings app and select General > Profiles & Device Management. On some iOS devices, this may have a slightly different name.
Step 4: Locate the profile with which the AirShou app is sideloaded. Select it and tap on the Trust button in the middle of the profile information. This will then produce an alert on the display with additional information in it. Tap Trust again to ensure that iOS is capable of invoking the associated app.
Step 5: You should now be able to exit out of the Settings app and locate the AirShou app on the device’s Home screen. Tapping on it should instantly launch the app and give full access to its features and functionality.
Enjoy the unparalleled screen recording experience on your iPhone or iPad!
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 10.3.3 Release Notes And Changelog: All Changes In One Place
- How To Downgrade iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 On iPhone Or iPad
- Download BatteryLife IPA App On iOS 10 [No Jailbreak Required]
- Pokemon Go 1.39.0 And 0.69.0 Hack Available To Download Now
- Downloading Game Of Thrones Season 7 Torrents? HBO May Go After You
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Download iOS 11 Beta 3 & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]