Here’s how to download DownCloud IPA on iOS 10 for downloading SoundCloud songs. No jailbreak is required for this to work.
If you are a regular SoundCloud user, either via the website or the official app from the iOS App Store, and want to be able to download music from that service onto your own iOS 10 device, then you are probably ready to install and use the DownCloud app. Follow the simple steps below to get it up and running on your non-jailbroken device.
Step 1: This part is generally common sense, but if you are planning on installing an app to a device outside of Apple’s App Store then you are going to need the actual install file. In the case of DownCloud, that comes as an IPA, which you can download directly from here.
Step 2: With the DownCloud IPA in your possession, it’s time to actually get that IPA onto the device. Depending on the computer that you will be using, there are two different ways to do this. For Mac users, there is the “official” method using Xcode 7 or higher, or there’s the slightly simpler method which applies to both Windows and Mac owners using Cydia Impactor. You can find the links to those guides below:
- Official method – Mac only [Xcode 7 or higher]: How To Sideload iOS Apps Without Jailbreak Using Xcode 7 For Free
- Windows or Mac [Cydia Impactor]: Sideload iOS Apps On Windows, Mac With Cydia Impactor Without Jailbreak, Here’s How
Step 3: Now that you have the DownCloud app experience on your device, it’s actually time to let iOS know that you trust the app and it can be opened with any additional security measures in place. Launch Settings on the phone and navigate to General > Profiles & Device Management (this may just be called Profiles on some devices).
Step 4: Locate the profile that is assigned to the new DownCloud installation and tap on it. You can then simply tap on Trust in the middle of the display to let iOS know that it should load the app without crashing it back to the Home screen due to an untrusted profile.
Step 5: You should now be able to exit out of Settings, head back over to the Home screen with the DownCloud installation on it, and launch the app just like you would with any other installed app.
You might also like to check out:
- How To Hide Dock On iOS 10.3.2 Without Jailbreak, iPhone Plus Models Only
- iOS 10.3.1 Jailbreak Promised By A Security Researcher But It Might Take A While
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 / 10.2.1 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Download iOS 10.3.2 Final Version IPSW Links For iPhone And iPad
- Start Kodi On Boot Automatically On Android And Fire TV Stick, Here’s How
- Fix Kodi Failed To Install A Dependency Error In 17 / 17.1 Krypton, Here’s How [2017 Edition]