Here’s how to download and install Hotspot Shield++ IPA of VPN app for your iOS 10 iPhone or iPad. There is no jailbreak required for this to work.
The Hotspot Shield++ app, as the “++” suggests, is essentially a modified version of the Hotspot Shield VPN app which has proven itself to be hugely successful on the iOS App Store. You get all of the features that you would expect from the standard app as well as all of the modified features. So without further ado, here’s what you need to do to get it on your non-jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
Step 1: Before you can even entertain the idea of getting the Hotspot Shield++ app onto your iOS 10-powered device, you are going to need to be in possession of the installable IPA file. We don’t need you to locate this yourself or trawl through the Internet or forums to find it. Instead, you can download it immediately from here.
Step 2: Now that you have that precious IPA on your computer, you need to go through the relatively simple process of getting it sideloaded onto your device. We say relatively simple as there’s still a little bit of legwork involved, and because there are actually two routes to installation depending on not only your personal preference of the tools used but also the type of computer you are using.
- The official method, using Xcode 7 or higher [Mac]: How To Sideload iOS Apps Without Jailbreak Using Xcode 7 For Free
- Using Cydia Impactor [Windows or Mac]: Sideload iOS Apps On Windows, Mac With Cydia Impactor Without Jailbreak, Here’s How
Step 3: Once you have the Hotspot Shield++ app sideloaded on your device, it’s time to go through the process of telling iOS that you actually trust the installation and that you want the app to run when required. Launch Settings on the iPhone and navigate to General > Profiles & Device Management (this may just be called Profiles on some iOS versions).
Step 4: Locate the profile installed against the Hotspot Shield++ app. When you tap on this you will instantly notice there is a Trust button assigned to the profile. Tap on that and the tap Trust again when the confirmation alert appears.
Step 5: You should now be able to exit out of the Settings app and launch Hotspot Shield++ just like you would with any app downloaded from the official App Store as the certificate associated with the app has now been trusted.
Enjoy the unrestricted VPN experience!
You may also like to check out:
- Download Windows 10 S ISO Image File Directly From Microsoft
- iOS 10.3.2 Jailbreak Might Be Possible After Userspace Research Tool By Ian Beer Has Been Released
- Download Gearboy IPA Of Game Boy Emulator On iOS 10 [No Jailbreak Required]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Leaked In Full Glory [Photos]
- Download iOS 10.3.3 Final IPSW Links For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Pokemon Go 1.39.1 IPA And 0.69.1 Hack Available To Download Now
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Download iOS 11 Beta 4 & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.