Here’s how to download and install iOS 13.3 beta 1 and iPadOS 13.3 beta 1 OTA update Configuration Profile file without registered UDID or developer account.
Apple has made the first beta release of iOS 13.3 available to developers and as ever, there will be plenty of people wanting to install it on their devices. If you have access to a developer account, that’s super easy. If not, you’re going to need access to an OTA profile, which is where this post comes in.
As always, it’s important to remember that beta releases are exactly that. Betas are there so that bugs can be ironed out before an update is made available to the public, but if you’re happy with that and still want to proceed, here’s what you need to do.
Step 1: Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad and open this link here.
Step 2: You’ll need to download a profile to the device. Tap the Download button to get things started.
Step 3: If you are prompted with the message “This website is trying to download a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this?”, then select Allow.
Step 4: Tap Install on the next screen. After the profile is installed, your device will automatically restart.
Step 5: Once your device has restarted, unlock it and launch the Settings app. Next, navigate to General > Software Update and you will see the “iOS 13.3 Developer beta” or “iPadOS 13.3 Developer beta” update ready and waiting for you to download and install.
Step 6: Select Download and Install and then wait. The update will install and your device will restart. That’s it!
Once you’re done, you’ll have iOS 13.3 beta 1 installed and you can enjoy the much improved memory management that comes with it. No more apps restarting for no good reason!
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile Released
- R SIM iOS 13 Unlock For iPhone 11, 11 Pro And Older Models, Here’s How It Works
- Download: iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Final Released For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 13.2 Final Release Notes, Changes, New Features: Everything You Need To Know
- Downgrade iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 To iOS 13.1.3, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.2 Via Checkra1n Shown Off By Qwertyoruiopz
- iOS 13.2 Jailbreak Checkra1n Release Date Apparently Gets Teased
- iOS 13.2 / Catalina Apple Notes App Sync Not Working Via iCloud, Here Are The Details
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak