Here’s how to fix MoneySports Kodi addon not working issue and install it in 2017 the right way on your Kodi set-up.
Are you a sports fan? Do you love nothing more than shunning movies in favor of some live or pre-recorded sports?
Well, you’re in luck with this particular Kodi add-on. This will instantly become your one-stop shop for everything sports related, regardless of the type of sport you are interested in viewing. Without further ado, let’s dive right in and take a look at everything that the add-on offers with a simple walkthrough to get in onto your Kodi installation.
Enable Unknown Sources
Step 1: Make sure that your Kodi installation is up and running on whatever platform/hardware you have it installed on. Head into the System settings and then select Add-ons. This is where we will find individual preferences pertaining to new add-ons.
Step 2: Within Add-ons you should see a preference titled Unknown sources. This is what we want to concern ourselves with. Make sure the toggle switch on the right-hand side of it is switched into the On position. This now means that Kodi will accept sources that it isn’t familiar with.
Install MoneySports Kodi Add-on
Step 1: Head into the System settings and select File manager. From inside here, you are going to need to select Add source.
Step 2: This will present a new interface. Click into the text field which currently has
Click OK to exit out of the entry field. Enter the new kewltv-repo in the name field or something that you will remember.
Step 3: You now need to add the MoneySports add-on. Select Videos from the main menu and then Add-ons.
Step 4: Choose the Install from zip file option and navigate to kewltv-repo > plugin sport > NewMoneySports.zip. Wait for it to be installed.
Once installed, you will find MoneySports added to Video add-ons.
Now, you’re ready to start watching some sports, sports fan!
You may also like to check out:
- Download NDS4iOS iOS 11 IPA On iPhone Or iPad [No Jailbreak Required]
- iOS 11.1 Beta 2 Download And Release Date Expectation
- Download: Pokemon Go 1.45.1 For iOS, 0.75.1 APK For Android Rolling Out
- Pokemon Go 1.45.1 IPA And 0.75.1 APK Hack Available To Download Now
- Download iOS 11.0.2 IPSW Links For Your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.0.2 / 11 To iOS 10.3.3 / iOS 10 [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 11, 11.0.2, 11.1 Links & Install On iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.0.2 / 11.0.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]