Here’s how to recover photos that were deleted years ago easily and the right way using a number of options.
Losing data is never a fun time but when that data is photos of your family and loved ones it’s especially gut-wrenching. If you’ve ever lost a photo you’ll know exactly what we mean, but there are a few ways to hopefully get your files back.
A couple of these solutions are going to need you to be pretty lucky while one might be the way to go if you’re a little more in the weeds.
With that said, here’s what we have for you.
Option 1 – Use Your Recycle Bin
If you’re lucky, you’re one of those people who never empties their recycle min and everything you ever deleted is sat there waiting for you to grab it. If that’s the case, you’re good to go and all you need to do is restore your photos. Do that, and you’re golden.
Option 2 – Use File Recovery Software
File recovery software can be used for all kinds of things, not just restoring deleted photos. But apps like EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free might be the best answer for most situations simply because it doesn’t rely on your having not emptied your Recycle Bin or have a backup strategy in place.
Available for Windows and Mac platforms, you can download this free data recovery software right now, and get to recovering your photos in a heartbeat.
Option 3 – Recover Photos From Backups
We’ve spoken about the importance of a good backup solution before so we’re sure you have one in place. If you do, that would be a good way to go about trying to restore your lost photos. If your backups work, and nothing has been overwritten, you’ll be good to go.
Whichever solution you end up going for, we hope it’s a success. Losing photos really, really sucks.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 14.4 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download: iOS 14.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.4 Out Now
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.4 The Easy Way [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Jailbreak iOS 14.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak