Here’s how to get and run multiple 2 WhatsApp accounts number on 1 iPhone running iOS 13 the right way without jailbreak.
WhatsApp is one of the most popular ways of communicating, especially outside the United States. The Facebook-owned company has features like end-to-end encryption and group chats, and with dark mode coming to iPhone soon it’s just getting better.
But you can’t have multiple accounts up and running at the same time on the same device. Or at least, you couldn’t. We’re here to tell you how to do just that. Don’t worry, either. There’s no need to do any jailbreaking in order to make this work. You just need to have an iPhone running iOS 13 or later. Assuming you do, let’s get started.
Step 1: Install the regular WhatsApp Messenger app from the App Store.
Step 2: Install the WhatsApp Business app from the App Store.
Step 3: Sign into your primary WhatsApp account using the WhatsApp Messenger app.
Step 4: Sign into your secondary WhatsApp account using the WhatsApp Business app.
Step 5: Use both apps as you would normally.
That really is all there is to it. For the most part using the WhatsApp Business app is the same as using the WhatsApp app, although anyone you’re chatting with will know that you’re using a business profile. But the good news is that you can import your chat history if you were previously using that number up and running on the regular WhatsApp app, too.
This is probably the best and easiest way to get around the issue of WhatsApp only allowing a single account, although it would still be better if WhatsApp offered something a little more official than this for this purpose.
This method is particularly useful for people who have newer iPhones that support dual-SIM feature, so if that’s you, you’re welcome!
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.4 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3.1 Released For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3.1 To iOS 13.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download Checkra1n iOS 13.3.1 Jailbreak IPA, Here’s How [0.9.8 beta]
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak