Want to make the most of Apple’s streaming video service? Follow along for how to share Apple TV+ with family and friends.
Like Apple Music, Apple Arcade and other services from the company, you can share Apple TV+ with up to 5 others (6 total), even during the free year trial period.
To share Apple TV+ you’ll need to bet set up with Family Sharing. Read on for more details…
How to share Apple TV+ with family and friends
- If you haven’t already, get set up with Family Sharing (detailed walkthrough)
- If you haven’t signed up yet, claim your free year (or week) of Apple TV+
- Head to Settings > Your name > Family Sharing
- Swipe down and look under Shared Features > TV Channels (it should say “On”)
- Tap TV Channels and you should see Apple TV+ (it will show who in the Family Sharing signed up for it)
Here’s how these steps look on iPhone (same for iPad). On Mac head to System Preferences > Family Sharing > TV Channels to find the same.
Read more 9to5Mac tutorials:
iPhone & iPad:
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: