It’s then of the year again: Apple’s most recent mobile os is now readily available as well as there are currently a number of fantastic methods to break it in the name of customization as well as efficiency! Nested folders and hidden apps– 2 of one of the most helpful glitch-tweaks from iOS 7– exist as well as made up in iOS 8, as well as here’s the best ways to make them happen.
In some way, in restoring the bug that enabled nested folders in the earliest versions of iOS 7, Apple has allowed the method to be carried out with exceptional convenience in iOS 8.
Start the a folder you would certainly such as to nest (or, area within another folder, if you’re not a follower of brevity) and also two additional apps.
Highlight one of the loose apps to ensure that you could create a folder by combining it with the other unfoldered application.
This next part has to be done rapidly, so make sure you’ve had your early morning coffee before trying it: area the application you’re currently holding over the best of the various other to motivate the production of a new folder. When the folder icon begins to form, fall the app you’re holding as well as get hold of the folder you want to nest.
If you do this properly, you’ll be pushed into the brand-new folder while still holding the folder you want to nest. Simply drop the folder you’re pursuing put it within the newly-created folder. That’s it! The icon badge will especially carry via to the higher-level folder so you don’t have to stress concerning missed notifications.
This trick had actually been about on iOS 7 in a variety of kinds and also it returns in iOS 8. It works for hiding applications you do not wish a person to find on your phone, or simply to obtain rid of irritating as well as un-deletable device apps like Stocks and iBooks.
Our good friend, YouTuber Videosdebarraquito, shows this method in a helpful video clip tutorial, and while it’s rather obvious, I’ll set the steps for you listed below.
- To begin, you’ll need a home screen filled with apps, with least one folder on the home screen, and the application you want to conceal on a different page.
- Highlight the app you desire to hide and move it to a folder on the home screen, yet do not permit it go.
- Rather, relocate it revoke the folder and also down near the dock. As soon as the folder lcd goes away, the home screen will certainly once again be complete and also if you drop the icon in the dock it will vanish entirely.
- Applications that you’ve hidden by doing this are still on your phone and also can be thought of using the Spotlight search, yet apart from that, there’s no method to stumble throughout them.
- Applications go back to their previous area after you’ve executed a reactivate, so keep that in mind.