The team over at iClever has been crushing it for years now, and they make some of our favorite charging accessories already. So the chance to pick up a fully loaded power strip at a discount is something that’s always going to catch an eye. Everyone needs power strips, right?
The deal that’s on offer here is a discount code + 5% on-screen coupon that is good on a single power strip. That might not sound like much but once you start reading the list of features this gadget packs then you will be tempted to pick up one for the road.
Your power strip will include three AC outlets at the end of a 6-feet extension cable. There’s more, too, because there are three USB-A ports as well meaning you don’t have to give up an AC outlet just to charge your phone.
The whole power strip is good for 1250W, meaning you won’t find yourself the victim of any overload issues, and the built-in protection will make sure nothing is damaged in the event of power related issues.
[Continuous Power Supply]: No accidental outages here, with 1250W rated power for 3 AC outlets and a security current up to 10 amps that guarantees full battery levels that are ready to go
[Overload Protection]: Power supply will automatically be cut off when total current exceeds threshold, preventing plugged-in high temperature devices from fire, sparks or other damages. Overload switch helps to reset and restore
All in, this is a pretty good power strip and with an almost 5-star rating from more than 190 reviews, it’s clear we’re not alone in thinking that.
Buy: Clever BoostStrip IC-BS04 Power Strip from Amazon: $12.99 using code IC3A3UDL + %5 on-screen coupon | Original price: $15
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad