MicroSD cards are always pretty volatile as far as pricing is concerned but right now is your chance to make a great saving on two popular cards at opposite ends of the storage spectrum.
You can get your hands on a 64GB card for $11.49 and amazingly we also have a 512GB card for just $73.52.
Starting at the lower end of the scale we have the ever popular SanDisk Ultra microSD card in 64GB guise. The card comes with an SD adapter in the box for use with notebooks and this card is perfectly suited to being used in phones, too.
With U1 and A1 ratings you can be are that this card will do an admirable job in phones and cameras alike and you won’t be left hanging while you wait for file transfers, either.
If you need something with a little more space to breathe, you’re going to want to pick up this 512GB card instead. The Lexar microSD card is a U3 and A2-rated card that is suited to 4K video use as well as standard tablet and smartphones, too. It also comes with a standard SD adapter and all of that is available at an amazing price as well.
We can’t vouch for how long either of these deals are going to be around for, so if these tickle your fancy get those orders in sooner rather than later.
Buy: Lexar High-Performance 633x 512GB microSDXC UHS-I Card from Amazon: $73.53 | Original price $83
Buy: SanDisk 64GB Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter from Amazon: $11.49 | Original price $25
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13 Public Beta And Install The Right Way, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Public Beta 1 Profile Download Along With iPadOS 13, tvOS 13 And macOS Catalina Released To Testers
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13 Public Beta 1 Download Release Date Announced Along With macOS 10.15, tvOS 13 Public Betas
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Download IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13 Beta 1 For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]