Here’s iOS 11.1 beta 3 changes, release notes and changelog details. In short, here’s what you need to know about what’s changed in third beta of iOS 11.1.
As you may already know by now, Apple released iOS 11.1 beta 3 today to developers registered on Apple Developer Program. While the company hasn’t released it as yet to public testers, it’s only a matter of time before testers registered on Apple Public Beta Software Program are able to download and test it as well.
So what’s changed in today’s build compared to the beta 2 seed released only one week ago from today? Well, as you may know, iOS 11.1 beta 2 added hundreds of new and redesigned emojis to iOS, along with bringing back the much-beloved 3D Touch App Switcher gesture for multitasking on compatible devices. But if Apple’s release notes issued today are anything to go by, iOS 11.1 beta 3 appears to be a bug fix release with some under-the-hood improvements to make overall experience smoother than before on compatible iPhones and iPads. Comparing the release notes issued alongside beta 2 and beta 3 by Apple confirms the same.
Currently, we are in the process of testing iOS 11.1 beta 3 on our test devices to see if there’s any user-facing change or feature that is new and worthy of reporting on. We will of course be back and report on it in case we spot anything new. But so far, it doesn’t look like iOS 11.1 beta 3 brings anything new to the table when compared to the beta 2 build released only seven days ago.
You can checkout Apple’s official release notes for iOS 11.1 beta 3 below.
Oh and in case any of you guys spot anything new in iOS 11.1 beta 3, don’t forget to share in the comments below.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 11.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links Released For Testing
- Ultimate IPTV Kodi Addon 2017 Download: Here’s How To Install It
- Facebook++ iOS 11 IPA Download On iPhone [No Jailbreak Required]
- Download: Pokemon Go 1.49.3 For iOS, 0.79.3 APK For Android Rolling Out
- Download iOS 11.0.3 IPSW Links And OTA For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Device
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.0.3 / 11 To iOS 10.3.3 / iOS 10 [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 11, 11.0.3, 11.1 Links & Install On iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.0.3 / 11.0.2 / 11.0.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]