iOS 12.4 iPhone XS Max, XR, XS jailbreak is now available after unc0ver 3.5.3 update adds partial support for A12-A12X devices. Here are the details on this release.
It was only yesterday when we told you about unc0ver jailbreak getting updated with support for iOS 12.4 on all devices up to A11, with A12-12X devices being left out.
The release has been a big deal because iOS 12.4 happens to be the latest-signed version of iOS firmware and it has been a long time since we had a jailbreak for latest signed iOS firmware. While that has been great and all, the problem was that it only supported devices up to iPhone X – until now. As mentioned above, unc0ver 3.5.3 adds partial jailbreak support for A12-12X devices which covers iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR and even latest 2018 iPad Pro models.
According to the official changelog, here’s what is new in this just-released unc0ver 3.5.3 release for iPhone and iPad users.
v3.5.3 was released for production with the following changes:
Add WIP partial support for A12-A12X devices on iOS 12.1.3, 12.1.4, 12.2 and 12.4 with support for setting HSP#4 as TFP0, setting kernel_task info, exporting kernel_task port, dumping APTicket, logging KASLR shift and ECID and disabling auto updates
You can download the latest version of unc0ver from here and then follow our step by step guide on how to jailbreak your A12-A12X iPhone or iPad here.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Using Unc0ver 3.5.x [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Unc0ver 3.5.0 IPA For iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, iPad Pro Released
- Download iOS 13 Beta 7 IPSW Links And OTA Profile Update For Your iPhone Or iPad
- iOS 13 Beta 7 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]