Surprise, surprise! You can now jailbreak iOS 12.4 on iPhone X, iPad Pro and other devices using Unc0ver 3.5.0.
They say Sunday is Funday, and while we haven’t had a jailbreak funday for a long time in true sense, today it seems like those good old days of jailbreaking are back with the release of unc0ver 3.5.x which brings jailbreak for current, latest signed and available firmware version of iOS, which happens to be iOS 12.4.
As far as compatibility goes, all devices up to A11 are supported, which means while the iPhone X is supported, the latest iPhone XS, XS Max and 2018 iPad Pros aren’t. This is likely due to the exploit being used here which is not exploitable for A12 and A12x devices.
Coming back to the jailbreak, you can download Unc0ver 3.5.x IPA right now from here and then jailbreak compatible device using it which will give you access to Cydia Installer and Cydia Substrate.
We will of course be back soon with full guide and details on how to use this latest version of unc0ver to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad on iOS 12.4.
Again, it has been a long time since we have had a jailbreak for latest signed firmware version of iOS so this is indeed a big deal here. If you are on iOS 13 beta or a firmware version below iOS 12.4, we recommend updating to latest iOS 12.4 firmware and then making use of this latest jailbreak.
Stay tuned for more on this.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 7 IPSW Links And OTA Profile Update For Your iPhone Or iPad
- iOS 13 Beta 7 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]