Another fun addition in iOS 12 is a new set of animated Activity stickers in Messages. Follow along for how to use the new stickers on iPhone.
iOS 12 offers some cool new ways to communicate with friends like Memoji. Now, a simple update brings a fun set of over 10 new animated Activity stickers to Messages (GIF below).
Note: You’ll need to be running iOS 12 beta 3 to see the animated stickers. For those on the public beta program, hopefully we’ll see that release soon.
- Open Messages
- Once in a message, tap the Apps icon between the camera icon and the text field
- Tap the Activity icon in the row of Messages apps above the keyboard
- Pick an animated sticker and tap send
Outside of the stickers you have or haven’t earned from special events with Apple Watch, you’ll see 11 animated options.
Here’s a look at all them in action 😎:
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to enable High Quality Streaming in Apple Music over cellular
- Mac: How to force quit apps
- How to reset your AirPods
- Mac: How to use split screen
- How to change background color in Pages
- How to enable favicon in Safari in iOS 12 and macOS Mojave
- iOS 12: How to access parental controls and restrictions on iPhone and iPad
- macOS Mojave: How to adjust the system accent color
- iOS 12: How to turn on automatic iOS updates on iPhone and iPad
- watchOS 5: How to toggle Raise to Speak for Siri