If you have been facing iOS 13.4.1 Bluetooth issues and problems and are looking for a fix, look no further than this for now.
We wrote last month about some strange Bluetooth problems people had been having with iOS 13.4 and things don’t seem to have gotten any better with iOS 13.4.1.
Problems vary, but most people find that they just can’t seem to maintain a connection to accessories. Particularly headphones and earbuds.
You can try a few things to try and get a better connection, although the chances of them working might be remote depending on what’s actually causing your issue. But everything is worth a try, right?
- Restart your iPhone
- Restart the accessory that you’re trying to use
- Reset Network Settings
- Forget the device in the Settings app and re-pair
But there might be another potential solution if none of those fixes work for you. PhilB wrote in to tell us that he’s been having problems with an iPhone and the connection to his Bose QC35 headphones. But he was able to get improve things by resetting the device list of his headphones.
Then i reset the device list on my device. In my case Bose QC35 https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/article/clearing-the-headphone-pairing-list.html. Then attempted pairing and it’s fine now.
Depending on the headphones (or other devices) you’re using this might not be possible, but it’s definitely worth a try for anyone pulling their hair out because their headphones or other devices won’t stay connected. Search for instructions on clearing your own headphones’ pair list and cross your fingers. We’re crossing ours for you!
You may also like to check out:
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak