Apple today made iOS 13.4.1 and iPadOS 13.4.1 available to the public while iOS 13.4.5 is currently working its way through the testing phase in a developer beta. This new update isn’t a huge change, coming after iOS 13.4 was made available to everyone last month. But it does have some bug fixes that you might want to check out.
These smaller releases might not bring new features with them, but they often fix problems that have been reported with regard to the previous software version. That’s definitely the case here, with one particular FaceTime bug now squashed.
Previously, users found themselves unable to make or receive FaceTime calls when the other participant was using a particularly old version of iOS or macOS. That’s now been fixed, thankfully. As has a problem relating to the inability to access the Bluetooth settings.
- Fixes an issue where devices running iOS 13.4 could not participate in FaceTime calls with devices running iOS 9.3.6 and earlier or OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 and earlier
- Addresses a bug with the Settings app where choosing Bluetooth from the quick actions menu on the Home screen would fail
Those using iPads weren’t left out, either. Not only do they get the same FaceTime and Bluetooth fixes, but also one that relates to the iPad Pro specifically.
- Addresses an issue on iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation) and iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation) where the flashlight may not turn on after tapping the Flashlight button in Control Center or on the Lock screen
Both iOS 13.4.1 and iPadOS 13.4.1 can now be downloaded via the Settings app on compatible iPhones and iPads. We’d suggest doing exactly that ASAP, too.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 1 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak