It’s now that time of year where iOS rumors are in full swing, and we’ve been hearing many, many interesting tidbits about what we can expect when iOS 13 debuts during WWDC in June. Now we’ve heard something less game changing, albeit likely of interest to plenty – we’ll get some new Animoji characters.
According to well-known developer Steve Troughton-Smith, we can expect a slew of new characters to debut alongside iOS 13, with a cow, octopus, mouse, and even an emoji face making an appearance.
Animoji are animated emoji that can use the Face ID camera systems found in recent iPhones and iPad Pros to look at people and then have their facial expressions mixed with those characters. If you want to have a mouse that smiles when you do, or a cow that yawns along with you, then this is going to be the update for you.
That said, it’s not going to be the biggest news of iOS 13, not by a long shot. We’ve been hearing plenty that should get iPhone and iPad users excited for the future, and if even a portion of it comes to fruition, we can see iOS 13 being very popular indeed. The addition of new Animoji is obviously welcome for those who like to take advantage of the feature, but for everyone else, there’s still more than enough to look forward to.
It looks like iOS 13 might get some new Animoji: a cow, octopus, mouse, and an emoji face. That last one sounds like it has potential for shenanigans
Bring on WWDC in June!
(Source: Steve Troughton-Smith [Twitter])
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Out Now
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad
- This Samsung Wireless Charger Duo Like Accessory Can Fast Charge Apple Devices Including iPhone And Apple Watch For Less Than Half The Price