If you’re running an iOS 14.2 beta you’re probably getting sick and tired of being told that there’s a new release available.
Normally that wouldn’t be such an irritation and, in fact, it could even be handy. But right now the notification is appearing even when there isn’t an update available for people to install.
As if that wasn’t irritating enough, the message appears every time someone unlocks their iPhone or, worse, uses the Notification Center shade. And it happens every single time, too.
A number of people have taken to Reddit and social media to complain about the issue and it is definitely something that’s happening to many, many people. If it’s something afflicting you, you can be sure you aren’t alone.
The good news is that you can make the messages go away by changing the date on your iPhone. The bad news? That’s a terrible idea because it will break all kinds of things. Don’t do it, please.
All we can really do now is wait for Apple to release a new iOS 14.2 beta to fix this issue. There’s no indication when that might happen but we all have our fingers crossed that it happens before the weekend. Before it drives us any more insane than it already has.
ou may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 14.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak