Here are the iOS 15 beta 1 release notes, changes and known issues, as provided by Apple. If you’re looking for information directly from the horse’s mouth, then here it is!
It really doesn’t feel like it has been a whole twelve months since we were first introduced to iOS 14 and iPadOS 14. Recent statistics show that iOS/iPadOS 14 is installed on more than 90% of iOS/iPadOS-powered devices sold within the last four years.
That’s an amazing statistic that shows the adoption level of iOS device owners when it comes to new platforms. However, with iOS/iPadOS 15 now an official “thing,” it’s time to rinse off and repeat that journey.
One of the great things about this time of the year from a technical tinkerer’s perspective is that they get to actually download and install the new firmware to the devices and directly interact with all of the improvements that have literally just been discussed and shown on stage during the opening keynote. We have to stress that it’s not always a good idea for everyone to get involved at the beta 1 stage, which is why the release notes, and, perhaps more importantly, the know issues list are extremely important.
If you want to dive right in and play around with iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 beta 1 but want to immerse yourself in Apple’s information beforehand, then you’ve come to the right place. Check out the release notes and known issues below to try and ascertain if anything is broken that would prevent you from installing this release to your daily driver.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 15 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 12, Pro, 11, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 15 Beta 1 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Download iOS 15 Beta 1 Along With iPadOS 15 Beta 1
- Download: iOS 14.6 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.6 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.6 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.6 And iPadOS 14.6 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak