Apple announced iOS 15 during the WWDC21 opening keynote yesterday and with developers now able to install the first beta we’re hearing more about the release.
While Apple did announce plenty of changes during the event there are still some tidbits that we are learning as people use the update. One example is a new animated welcome screen.
The screen itself only appears the first time someone updates to iOS 15. When the iPhone restarts following the update, users will be treated to an animated hello graphic like the one we’re sued to on the M1 iMac and the original Macintosh. The script changes to different languages the longer you leave it running before swiping up.
This is a great example of a change that many won’t even notice, but those who will spot it will appreciate it. It’s a shame we won’t be able to see it again once we’ve updated to iOS 15, though.
Apple’s iOS 15 beta is now in the hands of developers while a public beta will go live next month. Everyone else will be able to update to iOS 15 this fall, although Apple isn’t saying exactly when that will be.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 15 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 12, Pro, 11, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 15 Beta 1 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Download iOS 15 Beta 1 Along With iPadOS 15 Beta 1
- Download: iOS 14.6 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.6 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.6 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.6 And iPadOS 14.6 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak