Apple will hold its big 2019 iPhone event next week. Tuesday, September 10th is the big day and if you aren’t lucky enough to be invited to the “By innovation only” event, you’re going to need another way to keep up with proceedings.
Thankfully, Apple has you covered and the event will be streamed live around the globe. If you have an Apple TV, you can watch on the big screen, too.
Apple has now updated its Apple Events app for tvOS to get ready for the big event next week. It also wants to make sure nobody has to do any timezone Spinjitzu to work out what time the event starts, too. The app handles the conversion for you so you won’t miss a minute.
The event itself kicks off at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET and you’ll be able to stream it on any other Apple device so long as it has a screen (not the Apple Watch, you monsters). In fact, anyone with a web browser can head to Apple’s website and watch the event as well.
So whether you’re eagerly awaiting news on the new iPhones or are hoping that the Apple Watch Series 5 gets some stage time, you won’t be left following liveblogs for the lowdown.
Apple’s event is set to be a big one with plenty of hardware and software announcements to come. And who knows, we might even see a leak or two ahead of Tuesday, too.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13.1 Beta 2 IPSW Link And OTA Update For iPhone, iPadOS 13.1 Beta 2 For iPad
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 On iPhone X, XS Max, XR, iPad Pro And More Using Unc0ver
- Downgrade iOS 12.4.1 To 12.4 For Jailbreak While Apple Is Still Signing The Firmware
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Using Unc0ver 3.5.x [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 12.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad Released
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.4.1 By Downgrading And Jailbreaking iOS 12.4, Here’s How
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]