Apple has announced its new iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 mini, and iPhone 12 Pro Max, and they’re pretty big deals. These are the new iPhones that we will be buying and using over the next 12 months and with four new iPhones announced on one day it could be difficult to know the differences between them all.
But fear not – we’re here to make sure that you’re covered.
The main differences between the different devices are obviously the screen sizes, with the iPhone 12 mini shipping with a smaller 5.4-inch display. At the opposite end of the spectrum, we have the huge 6.7-inch iPhone 12 Pro Max, a monster by every measure. That’s also the iPhone you’ll want if you plan on getting the one with the most capable camera array. It boasts a 5x optical zoom for example.
All of the new iPhones can record 4K Dolby Vision video, but only the iPhone Pro models can manage that at 60 fps. All four new models feature the powerful Apple-designed A14 Bionic processor so will be super quick, with Apple promising at least 17 hours of video playback from a single charge. All of the models also include that fancy new MagSafe connector for wireless charging and accessory connections.
Again, all four models feature the new Ceramic Shield coating on the front of the devices, while water resistance is identical across the range. In terms of storage, the iPhone 11 starts at 64GB and maxes out at 256GB. Both iPhone 12 Pro models will start at 128GB for the first time, reaching 512GB for those who want more room to breathe.
You can check out the full list of differences and similarities on Apple’s website and the list we’ve attached. Hopefully, you’ll be fully informed to make your buying decision!
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 14.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak