Apple’s iPhone 13 lineup isn’t yet upon us but we already get the feeling that the iPhone 13 mini will be our last chance to get our hands on a 5.4-inch iPhone.
That’s now being backed up by supply chain analyst Ming-Chi Kuo after a new research note suggested that there will be no iPhone 14 mini at all.
Apple first launched a 5.4-inch device last year with the iPhone 12 mini. Since then the device has been dogged by stories of low sales numbers.
While Apple hasn’t shared details about sales numbers itself, supply chain experts say that sales have been poor, with Apple planning to can the size next year.
That means we will still see an iPhone 13 mini this coming September, with the 2022 lineup shipping with two 6.1-inch and 6.7-inch phones. We’d suspect that means an iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Max, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max or similar.
While many said they were looking forward to seeing the arrival of the iPhone 12 mini it seems that few people actually bought one. Those who did are thought to adore the miniature iPhone, but that doesn’t seem to have been enough to keep the product on the market beyond this year.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.4.2 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.4.2 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.4.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download Unc0ver v6.0.0 IPA iPhone 12 Jailbreak For iOS 14.3
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.4 The Easy Way [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak