If Black Friday is already nothing more an impending chore for you, then you may want to get your business done ahead of time. Well, thanks to this crazy deal from Amazon, you can pick up one of a few older iPhone models in a ‘renewed’ capacity in order to keep some of your hard-earned money in your own bank account. Prices start from as little as $144.99 for a 16GB fully unlocked iPhone 6s.
Amazon is clearly looking to clear its inventory of these devices in order to be able to stock more up-to-date devices. A lot of consumers don’t want to part with top-end prices in order to get the latest model. In fact, not everyone can actually afford to pay the price that companies like Apple and Samsung ask for in order to get the latest devices. With that in mind, deals like these on older, yet still performant, devices are absolutely ideal for a lot of people.
Apple’s iPhone 6s comes with a 4.7-inch display with multi-touch technology. It offers a 12-megapixel camera and 4K video recording capabilities. This model still has the physical Home button and comes with Apple’s Touch ID sensor integrated. If you opt for the newer iPhone 7 model then you can expect to pay upwards of $184.99 for a model with an internal 32GB capacity.
All of the devices are unlocked and will work with all SIM cards. They also come as what Amazon classifies as ‘renewed,’ meaning that each model has been brought back up to the manufacturer standard. Check out the deals below to see exactly what you can get and what you can save.
- Buy: Apple iPhone 6S, 16GB, Space Gray – Fully Unlocked (Renewed) from Amazon: $144.99
- Buy: Apple iPhone 6S Plus, 16GB, Space Gray – Fully Unlocked (Renewed) from Amazon: $193.52
- Buy: Apple iPhone 7, 32GB, Black – Fully Unlocked (Renewed) from Amazon: $208.76
- Buy: Apple iPhone 7 Plus, 32GB, Black – Fully Unlocked (Renewed) from Amazon: $291.86
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Final Released For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 13.2 Final Release Notes, Changes, New Features: Everything You Need To Know
- Downgrade iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 To iOS 13.1.3, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.2 Via Checkra1n Shown Off By Qwertyoruiopz
- iOS 13.2 Jailbreak Checkra1n Release Date Apparently Gets Teased
- iOS 13.2 / Catalina Apple Notes App Sync Not Working Via iCloud, Here Are The Details
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]