You may not be aware, but Apple has a new iPhone that it has been working on and the rumors are that it will be announced in the next couple of months.
Oh, you heard? Well, you probably don’t know that it’s going to be an all new design that looks amazing and has no bezels, right? Oh, you do?
Well, how about these new renders showing just how awesome this new iPhone will look if indeed any of these rumors turn out to be true? Coming via Forbes and based on information provided to the publication by case maker Nodus – which claims the info is of the phone’s finalized design – the renders do look absolutely stunning and incorporate some of the things that have been creeping up in leaks for months now.
While it is still possible that some or even most of them may turn out to be inaccurate, we are going to just ignore all that for a minute and wonder at the renders.
With an elongated 5.8-inch display and bezels of around 4mm on either side of the display, the iPhone 8 looks gorgeous here. Importantly, Forbes’ renders take into account the lack of a Touch ID Home button by moving the sensor to the sleep/wake button on the side of the device. Of all the rumors that have circulated, this is perhaps the one we have the least faith in, but we equally cannot see Apple moving the sensor to the rear of the device so we will simply have to wait and see on that front.
At the top of the design, is the now telltale cutout that takes the center-top portion of the display to make room for sensors and the FaceTime camera, with the status bar living either side of it. This move allows Apple to reduce the space required above the iPhone’s display, and with this rumor having been around for so long and via so many different sources, we can now only assume it is accurate.
Apple is expected to announce the iPhone 8 this September, and while it is anticipated to be Apple’s most costly iPhone yet, it will likely sell like crazy. If these renders are even close to being correct, we can certainly see why.
You may also like to check out:
- Google Pixel 2 / XL 2 Leaked Renders Show Camera Bump, No Headphone Jack
- WhatsApp OnlineNotify On iOS 10 iPhone Notifies When Someone Comes Online
- Download iOS 11 Public Beta 3 And Install The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download iOS 11 Beta 4 OTA Configuration Profile Without UDID / Developer Account [How-To Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 11 Beta 4 Released For Devs, Here Are The Details
- How To Downgrade iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 On iPhone Or iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Download iOS 11 Beta 4 & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.