You can now pre-order Apple’s tenth anniversary iPhone X model. Here’s everything you need to know about it.
It feels like it has been a long time coming, but finally, Apple’s stunning new redesigned iPhone X has officially been put up for pre-order by Tim Cook’s company. After initially being unveiled on stage at the Steve Jobs Theater on September 12, the brand new smartphone from Apple – which is the company’s tenth-anniversary handset – is officially available prior to retail availability on November 3.
Apple used the aforementioned September 12 event to bring all of its big gun executives team onto the stage to introduce and talk about various products. We had the introduction of Apple TV 4K and Apple Watch Series 3, both of which are on sale now and flying off of the shelves. We also had the official unveiling of iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus with the inclusion of an all-glass design and Qi-based wireless charging. Like Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple TV 4K, those handsets have also been on sale for a number of weeks and are proving to be fairly popular. However, it’s the iPhone X that really set the adrenaline pumping during that event.
For those who have been waiting for a change, and a move away from the iPhone design that has been in place for the last three years, iPhone X appears to be the answer. Apple’s new flagship not only features a stunning new “all-screen” display design backed by OLED technology, but offers a seamless edge-to-edge experience with the very advanced new TrueDepth camera on the front, and the removal of the Touch ID / Home button on front that makes way for some new innovative gestures to achieve certain tasks, as well as the Face ID biometrics, advanced dual-lens camera, among many other things.
If all of that sounds right up your street, then cost of ownership in the US is as follows:
- iPhone X, 64GB, Silver/Space Gray – $999.00
- iPhone X, 256GB, Silver/Space Gray – $1,149.00
Yes, those prices are elevated over the cost of Apple’s other devices, but this is the iPhone X that we are talking about. This is Apple’s brand new flagship with Face ID, augmented reality capabilities, wireless charging, surgical-grade stainless steel, and even quick and efficient payments using Apple Pay through Face ID.
If you are planning on grabbing iPhone X as a pre-order, make sure you do that now as soon as possible as the stock is said to be very limited for November 3 launch deliveries. We recommend following our tip on getting it via Apple Store app as you are likely going to get more success that way. Good luck with the purchase!
You may also like to check out:
- Popcorn Time iOS 11 IPA Download On iPhone [No Jailbreak Required]
- Unlocked / SIM-Free iPhone X Price In USA, UK, India, China And More
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra Hackintosh Now Possible With UniBeast 8.0 Release
- Kodi 17.5.1 APK Download For Android Will Fix Startup Crash Issue
- Spoof Or Fake Location In iOS 11 iPhone [No Jailbreak Required]
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.1 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Download iOS 11, 11.1, 11.0.3 Links & Install On iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1 / 11.0.3 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]