A new set of videos have made their way onto YouTube, but unlike the video which got an Apple engineer fired, these ones seem to be Apple-approved. The new videos give us a closer look at Apple’s new flagship, including focusing on hardware unboxing, setting up Face ID – Apple’s new facial detection system – and more.
The first video shows a quick unboxing, overview and a glance at the tiny little manual that ships in the box alongside iPhone X.
This is a small printed manual which gives tips and tricks to users about setting up Face ID and navigating through the operating system on the device. This has clearly been put in place to assist those who may struggle to get around iOS without a Home button being in place. The video also shows that the $999 outlay gets you a couple of Apple logo stickers to stick wherever you see fit.
The other videos are where the more interesting insight comes from. One of the videos comes with the title “hands-on review” and looks at some of the more interesting aspects of Apple’s new flagship hardware, including the gorgeous 3D Animoji functionality, as well as the usability of the device when it’s actually in the hands of the user. The creator of the video also looks at ARKit on the device, which is Apple’s brand new augmented reality framework which takes advantage of the power of A11 Bionic chip inside iPhone X.
There’s also a video which takes a more in-depth look at Face ID and how an actual user would set up that functionality and train the device to recognize the face, while some other videos focuses on other aspects of the device such as the build and OLED display quality.
We are sure to see a lot more videos hitting the Internet in the next few days and weeks when consumers officially start welcoming the device into their life. You can check out these iPhone X videos embedded below:
You may also like to check out:
- The Best iPhone X Ultra-Slim Cases That Don’t Break The Bank
- Download: Kodi 17.6 RC1 APK, IPA For Android, iOS Released
- WhatsApp Watusi iOS 11 IPA Download On iPhone [No Jailbreak Required]
- Popcorn Time iOS 11 IPA Download On iPhone [No Jailbreak Required]
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.1 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Download iOS 11, 11.1, 11.0.3 Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1 / 11.0.3 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]