If you’re in the market fr an Apple Smart Battery Case for your iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, or iPhone XS then you’re probably going to have to wait a little while before you can pick one up.
That’s because stocks appear to be severely limited right now, at least in the United States, with orders not set to ship until July.
No official word has been offers as to why the Smart Battery Case is so short on stock right now, but given it was only released recently we can’t imagine it’s getting ready for a refresh of any kind. More likely is some sort of manufacturing issue causing a knock-on impact on stocks.
If you were to order a new Smart Battery Case for any of the 2018 iPhones today it wouldn’t be delivered until somewhere between July 1st and July 16th, with in-store pick-up not available until July 16th either. It doesn’t matter which color you go for, the situation remains the same.
As MacRumors notes, this shortage also means that anyone wanting to receive a warranty replacement for a Smart Battery Case is also out of luck. Given the current stock situation it looks likely that July will be the window for any replacement cases, too.
However, if you really do need to get your hands on an Apple Smart Battery case immediately, Amazon does appear to still have stock of some of the cases. How long for, we don’t know at this point.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 12.3.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Out, Here’s Changelog And Release Notes
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Out Now
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad