Facebook upgraded its iOS application this week to model 10.0, adding an offline writing method and a brand-new assessment feature that previews your articles and enables you to remove links just before discussing your status with good friends.
As noticed by numerous users (myself consisted of) and stated by iMore, Facebook also got rid of the prominent “Latest” newsfeed alternative from the main display and hidden it in the settings. This function permits you arrange your newsfeed according to one of the most current posts instead of the most prominent, which is the default option.
Adhere to these actions below to access your most current newsfeed:
1. Open the Facebook application and tap the “More” button at the bottom appropriate side of the monitor. It is the one with 3 lines as revealed over.
2. This opens up the setups portion of the application, supplying access to your activities, web pages, teams and even more.
3. Scroll down till you view a part labeled “Feeds,” as shown below.
4. Tap on the “Feed” title bar to broaden this section. You should view a list of offered feeds, including those from your buddies, family and others.
5. Scroll down up until you see the feed classified “Most Current,” as shown listed below.
6. Tap on the “Latest” web link to open up the newsfeed. The articles now ought to be arranged by day with the most current status updates appearing at the leading of the feed.
Unfortunately, there is absolutely nothing you could do within the Facebook application to make it easier to access this most recent feed. You’ll have to get utilized to jumping through a number of hoops rather of simply one, if you desire to watch your close friend’s most current articles.