As we head into the three-day Labor Day weekend — and the unofficial end of Summer in the United States — numerous online retailers have kicked off sales for anyone shopping around during the long weekend. Although Labor Day is on Monday, September 3, many sales have already begun and last through Monday evening. We’ve collected many of the best bargains and discounts in this article, so be sure to check out each and if you’re interested place your order before Labor Day ends.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Of course, one of the major Labor Day sales is over at Best Buy, which kicked off an event full of Apple devices early this morning. This includes savings on HomePod, Apple Watch Series 3, iPad mini, iPad Pro, MacBook, and more. We’ve listed the sales below:
- iPhone – Save up to $200 on iPhone X, 8, and 8 Plus when bought and activated with a monthly installment plan
- iPad mini 4 – Save $100 / $299.99 for 128GB
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro – Save $125 / as low as $524.99 for 64GB
- Apple Watch Series 3 – Save $75 / as low as $324.00 for 38mm GPS + Cellular
- 21.5-inch iMac (3.4GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HD) – $1,299.99, down from $1,499.99
- HomePod – $299.99, down from $349.99
- urBeats3 Earphones – $59.99, down from $99.99
There are plenty of non-Apple products in Best Buy’s Labor Day sale as well, including Arlo Security Cameras, Philips Hue, Ultimate Ears, 4K Blu-Ray savings, and more. You can browse the entire sale right here.
Although there are a few MacBook Pro sales at Best Buy this weekend (centered upon the Mid 2017 refresh), B&H Photo is beating many of them by around $50. For example, while Best Buy has the 2.3GHz/8GB RAM/128GB SSD 13-inch MacBook Pro for $1,149.99, B&H Photo has the same model for $1,099.00, down from $1,299.00. Most of the other Mid 2017 refresh MacBook Pro models are on sale as well.
If you’re on the hunt for a more recent model, B&H Photo and Adorama also have the 2018 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pros on sale, with savings that began earlier this week. The cheapest model in the sale is the 13-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2.3 GHz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) for $1,599.00, down from $1,799.00 (also at Adorama). 15-inch models are also up for a discount, starting with the 15-inch MacBook pro with Touch Bar (2.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD) for $2,099.00, down from $2,399.00 (also at Adorama).
For B&H Photo, many of the 2018 MacBook Pro sales end later tonight at 7:30 p.m. ET, so be sure to browse these models right here before the deals expire.
Over on eBay, the retailer has a new coupon code offering 20 percent off select categories including tech and home electronics with code JUSTRELAX. This one expires on September 3 at 11:59 p.m. PT, and you’ll have to purchase items worth $25 or more to take advantage of the discount (which will be capped at a max value of $50).
While not a sitewide sale, the coupon does include notable products in the discount, like iPhone X, Nintendo Switch, Dyson vacuums and fans, DJI drones, and much more. Head to the event’s landing page to browse the full sale and place your order before the code expires on Monday.
There are numerous other sales online this weekend, so we’ll give a quick rundown of them below:
- SENA – Save up to 75 percent off iPhone cases (no code needed, expires 9/3)
- OWC – Save on MagSafe adapters, Magic Keyboards, and other accessories (expires 9/10)
- Casetify – Get 15 percent off orders of $30 or more with code LABORDAY18
- Griffin – Save 25 percent off sitewide with code GRIFFIN25 (expires 11:59 p.m. PT 9/3)
- JBL – Save up to 30 percent, and get free 2-day shipping on portable speakers and headphones over $19.95
- Newegg – Save on PCs, printers, and more
- Pad & Quill – Save 15 percent off sitewide
- Speck – Purchase any Presidio iPhone X, 8, or 8 Plus case and battery pack to get a Lightning cable at no extra cost
- Target – Save up to 30 percent off electronics, furniture, appliances and more (expires 9/3)
For more information on the latest sales, visit our full Deals Roundup.