Apple has been running regular weekly Apple Pay promos for some time now, but this week is offering deals from not just one brand but ten of them.
Deals range from free rush shipping to discounts of up to 30% …
Under the heading ‘Springtime savings with Apple Pay,’ the latest deals run from today through April 18, and are limited to US customers.
The offers are applicable when using Apple Pay as your payment method either through the relevant apps, or on the web.
The deals are:
- Adidas: 15% off all Apple Pay purchases
- Boxed: 20% off your first purchase of $60 or more
- Goat: ‘Up to’ 30% off the exclusive Springtime Sneakers collection
- Hayneedle: 10% off all Apple Pay purchases
- Headout: 15% off all Apple Pay bookings
- Hotwire: $15 of $100 Hot Rate hotel bookings
- Jet: 10% off patio and garden purchases, up to a maximum discount of $15
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Free 2-day rush shipping
- Spring: $25 off your first purchase of $75 or more
- Turo: $25 off all Apple Pay bookings
You can find links to all the deals on the promo page.
Previous weekly promos have included deals from Fanatics, Under Armour, Fandango, Instacart, Dunkin’ Donuts and restaurant delivery apps.
Apple has been continuing to run ads touting the benefits of Apple Pay as it rolled out the service to Brazil earlier this week.