Apple is offering the 40mm GPS Apple Watch Series 4 for just $349, a saving of $50 off the normal price.
The Apple Watch Series 4 is the latest in Apple’s line of wearables and brings with it the best hardware and features to grace the lineup. The redesigned display and body makes for a more modern, speaker look and the watch is immediately distinguishable from older models.
This deal is for the Space Gray Apple Watch Series 4 with either a Black Sport Band or Black Sport Loop, although both Gold and Silver can be chosen without this discount. All models are aluminum, and come with the same Digital Crown and haptic feedback that make this watch so fun to use.
Buy: Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS, 40mm) – Space Gray Aluminum Case: $349 | Original price: $399
All Apple Watch Series 4 wearables offer a 30% larger display than older models, with a 50% louder speaker that will immediately come into its own when making calls and such. The super fast 64-bit S4 chip that runs everything is also there, as are accelerometer and gyroscope sensors to help with fall detection and other goodies.
The largest Apple Watch display yet. Electrical heart sensor. Re-engineered Digital Crown with haptic feedback. Entirely familiar, yet completely redesigned, Apple Watch Series 4 resets the standard for what a watch can be.
The Apple Watch Series 4 is the best Apple Watch yet, and with discounts like this, the price is certainly more reasonable. If we were buying, we’d definitely go with that Black Sport Loop, but with so many bands available, you can change it up easily after purchase, so don’t get too hung up on that.
We don’t imagine you’ll be disappointed no matter which one you go for.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 4 IPSW Links, OTA Update Out Now For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad