Despite the arrival of the refreshed iPad Pro last month we’ve been hearing plenty of rumors about a new 5G offering arriving later this year. 5G isn’t the only differentiator though, with mini-LED screens said to be coming into the mix.
But now we’re hearing that it might not arrive until next year.
That’s according to a report from Economic Daily News which says that the product was indeed originally penciled in for a fall launch. But instead it’s been pushed back thanks to the infamous coronavirus pandemic.
Apple has so far been rumored to have its iPhone 12 devices delayed and simultaneously not delayed for a September launch, so it’s impossible to know which will turn out to be accurate. If issues are drastic enough to push an iPhone launch, the iPad Pro will likely suffer as well.
The arrival of mini-LED would allow Apple to potentially make the iPad Pro thinner and lighter, while also doing away with the issues that have seen it so far ignore OLED – specifically, burn-in among others.
If there’s one thing that we can all agree right now, however, it’s that we really don’t know what Apple intends to do towards the end of this year. In reality, it’s likely that Apple doesn’t know yet, either. Meetings will be underway to decide exactly that.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak