Amazon is selling the 128GB Lexar JumpDrive Fingerprint for just $49.99 right now. Normally, it would sell for $70, making this a very reasonable saving of $20.
Just as importantly, we’d say this is one of the best looking flash drives we’ve ever seen, too!
While the first thing of note here is that the drive has 128GB of storage, it’s how it’s secured that is the most important thing. Lexar stuck a fingerprint sensor onto the drive, with no data able to be accessed until a secure fingerprint is provided. The drive can have up to ten different fingerprints registered at any one time, so it’s still suitable for use in a team or business environment, too.
What you’ll keep on this drive is up to you and very dependent on your circumstances. But just being able to put something onto the drive and know that nobody else can access it is rather liberating, and it can be a huge deal if you’re security conscious.
The only downside we can see here is the fact that you need to have a Windows PC in order to set up fingerprints. But once that’s done the drive will work equally well on Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Lexar provides its drive with a three-year warranty, so you have even more peace of mind, too.
Buy: 128GB Lexar JumpDrive Fingerprint from Amazon: $49.99 | Original price: $70
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone Released
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Fix iOS 13 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Download iOS 13 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 13 Could Not Activate iPhone Activation Error After Update, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 No Service Issue After Upgrade, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Photos Camera Roll Missing?: Check “All Photos” Section