You can get your hands on a NETGEAR 5-port Gigabit Ethernet switch with an extremely healthy 41% discount applied. The ongoing offer takes the price down to just $13.49 if you act immediately.
This NETGEAR 5-port switch is perfect for people who have a relatively small home office environment and want to get fast, wired broadband to each of their devices. It introduces the ability to connect all office devices to a high-speed plug-and-play switch that removes some of the uncertainty that is often associated with wireless networking. Perfect for devices that are constantly streaming data, such as set-top boxes or gaming consoles.
The inclusive 5 Gigabit ports are tasked with delivering fast, wired connections to any device of your choosing. Once you give it an incoming connection to your router, you can wire-out via Ethernet to smart TVs, audio receivers, gaming consoles, desktop computers, laptops, and pretty much anything else that is capable of taking an Ethernet cable, either natively or via an adapter.
It comes built with a durable, business-grade metal case and has LED activity monitors on each port. It’s also energy efficient for annual power savings and comes with a 3-year limited warranty for peace-of-mind.
Finally, this type of switch is definitely going to appeal to individuals who want an extremely simple setup process that doesn’t require intricate networking knowledge. The switch benefits from a simply plug-and-play process with no software installation or configuration required. It also offers extreme versatility in terms of mounting, with desktop and wall mounting on offer.
If you have been looking to get your hands on a plug-and-play switch of this nature that has been designed for home use and that requires very little setup time, then now is your time to act. Head on over to the direct link below to grab this deal. No discount codes or coupons are required to achieve the advertised price.
Buy: NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch from Amazon: $13.49 | Original price: $23
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 14.4 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download: iOS 14.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.4 Out Now
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.4 The Easy Way [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Jailbreak iOS 14.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak