TP-Link’s Kasa Smart Light Switch is currently available to purchase for just $14. The product currently commands more than 11,000 ratings on Amazon and offers a feature-rich experience for anyone looking to bolster their home automation setup.
This smart switch is a perfect option for people that want to bring some intelligence into their lighting system but without the financial overhead of replacing all lightbulbs with smart ones. Anyone who has looked into smart light bulbs can attest to the fact that it can get extremely expensive extremely quickly if you start putting Wi-Fi-based bulbs in every room. This Kasa Smart Switch is a good alternative to having to do that.
Rather than replace all bulbs with smart bulbs, you can simply replace your existing light switch with the Kasa alternative and immediately benefit from being able to control your lights on that particular lighting circuit with a mobile app and via voice control. Once installed, the system is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, which means that you can bark out a simple voice command to turn your lights on or off.
You also get access to additional features, such as the ability to keep an eye on the usage of each individual system. For example, if you switch is connected to a lighting system or a cooling fan, then you can report on real-time power usage and get a runtime for today, the last 7 days, or the last 30 days. You can set timers to automatically turn lights off. You can group the switch with other smart devices. And you can gain access to the clever Away Mode that lets you turn on connected fixtures when you are away from home to give the impression that your property is occupied.
This smart light switch could make an excellent addition to any budding home automation system. Jump on over to the direct link below to grab it right now for this extremely low price. There are no discount codes or coupons required to achieve the advertised $14.00 price but just make sure you act before the discount is revoked. As a slight disclaimer, make sure to take note of the wiring details on the product page as this switch requires a neutral wire and a 2.4GHz wireless network.
Buy: Kasa Smart Light Switch by TP-Link from Amazon: $14 using on-page coupon | Original price: $20
You may also like to check out:
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Download iOS 14 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14
- Jailbreak iOS 14 Status Update For iPhone And iPad
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Downgrade iOS 13.7 To iOS 13.6.1, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak