Amazon is working in conjunction with industry-leaders Samsung and SanDisk to offer some excellent Memorial Day deals on microSD memory cards. The deals are offered across a variety of storage capacities and have a price that should suit all budgets.
It is probably fair to suggest that a lot of technology fans have some kind of requirement as far as external memory goes. Most people have a gadget in their life which comes with some form of internal storage but which could also benefit from having a memory card inserted to increase that native storage capacity. These devices could include Android smartphones or tablets, dash cams, drones, or even portable gaming systems which could benefit from a little additional bump.
Thankfully, thanks to this slew of ongoing Memorial Day deals, you can pick up cutting-edge memory cards from either SanDisk or Samsung with an appealing discount applied to each other. The cards are offered in capacities ranging from 32GB up to 256GB and cost as little as $5.79.
Check out all of the deals below:
- Buy: SanDisk 16GB Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter from Amazon: $5.79 | Original price: $11
- Buy: SanDisk Ultra 32GB microSDHC UHS-I card with Adapter from Amazon: $6.95 | Original price: $15
- Buy: SanDisk Ultra 64GB microSDXC UHS-I card with Adapter from Amazon: $10.99 | Original price: $25
- Buy: SanDisk 128GB Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter from Amazon: $19.99
- Buy: SanDisk Ultra 200GB microSDXC UHS-I card with Adapter from Amazon: $29.99
- Buy: SanDisk 256GB Ultra MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter from Amazon: $39.99
- Buy: Samsung 32GB 95MB/s (U1) MicroSD EVO Select Memory Card with Adapter from Amazon: $7.98
- Buy: Samsung 64GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSD EVO Select Memory Card with Adapter from Amazon: $11
- Buy: Samsung 128GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSD EVO Select Memory Card with Adapter from Amazon: $21.99 | Original price: $25
- Buy: Samsung 256GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSDXC EVO Select Memory Card with Adapter from Amazon: $42.33 | Original price: $50
As is always the case with these types of deals, the advice is to simply act fast and ensure that you don’t miss out. The deals fly off the digital shelves so quickly that the reduced price can sometimes be pulled without warning, meaning that the price can rise back up to the higher level without any notice. Let’s be honest here; if you are going to purchase this type of hardware then it’s much better for the money to remain in your bank account then to give it unnecessarily to the likes of SanDisk and Samsung.
Great memory-based accessories, offered at a great price and guaranteed to stand the test of time due to the quality of engineering.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad