Microsoft has announced that it is bringing Flight Simulator to the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S next Summer, with the company saying that pilots can look forward to the same experience they’ve been enjoying on PC.
Notably, however, the game won’t be coming to Xbox One, something that will no doubt be enough to get some people to upgrade to one of the next generation consoles.
Microsoft Flight Simulator has a rich history on PC that spans nearly four decades, all the way back to 1982. For the first time, we wanted to give more aspiring pilots a chance to take flight by bringing this robust simulation to consoles. Today, we’re excited to share that Microsoft Flight Simulator will come to life on the Xbox Series X|S this summer. Simmers on Xbox Series X|S can expect the same level of depth as the PC version, allowing you to experience the most authentic and realistic flight simulator we have ever created.
When launching Microsoft Flight Simulator on PC earlier this year, we said that this was only the beginning of our journey to make the best simulation possible. As we continue adding to the sim with free World Updates, themed DLC bundles, and other improvements, Xbox Series X|S simmers can expect these updates to arrive on console as well. We’re also working with several third-party partners to bring additional peripherals to Xbox Series X|S that will make your console simming experience even more immersive.
The only release window Microsoft is willing to give the console version of Flight Simulator is a wide-open Summer 2021, although there is some good news to come with this – the company says that we can look forward to the game being available on Xbox Game Pass on day one.
Anyone wanting to keep tabs on the new game is told to stay tuned to @MSFSOfficial on Twitter.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14.2 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.2
- Download iOS 14.2.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File For iPhone 12, mini, Pro, Pro Max
- Apple Releases iOS 14.3 Beta 3 And iPadOS 14.3 Beta 3 To Developers
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Jailbreak iOS 14.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.2 The Right Way [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak